Ads 468x60px

Whats in your closet ?

Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

In The Morning ; another fabulous Post -from Lyric V.

Hi guys :) So today my outfit is inspired by a very casual but cute look. I wore my pink mini skirt ( my current obsession !) paired with a simple white tank. I added the jean jacket for a more relaxed look, and it just looked good to me..For shoes, I wore a simple white pair of Toms, all of these simple pieces put together help me achieve a very functional and simple, but chic, look :) Hope you enjoy



I started off at a small coffee shop, filled with Tulips on the tables and soft music playing to give you an overall serene feeling.


After I had sipped my cappucino to the last drop, I was walking when I noticed a certain spot with great lighting ! Soo this had to be the sL God's way of telling me it was the perfect moment for a close up, and that's just not something you pass up !


And my last stop of the morning was on the dock of this small town. It was nothing special, but it was perfect for a closing photo. With the water shining and the sun creeping into the clear blue sky I bought my morning adventure to a close. Until next time loves <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment